There was an error adding your email address. Please contact support for additional assistance.
Get a deep clean in between with the water flosser that’s 50% more effective than string floss.* The XL reservoir holds enough water for about 90 seconds of flossing, removing 99% of the plaque between teeth and below the gumline.** Just fill it with water, turn it on, and floss away. Featuring 3 pressure modes – normal, soft, and pulse – this water flosser is perfect for people with braces or other hard-to-clean dental work. The cordless design makes it easy to use, and you don’t have to worry about charging it after every use. A single charge lasts a full month. Plus, it’s water-resistant – you can floss in the shower. Includes one extra flossing tip.
*“50% more effective” claim is based on a comparison against string floss after 14 days where water flossing was found to be 50% more effective for improving gum health (reduction in gingival bleeding). Results from independent study, data on file.
**Based on clinical study. See SmileDirectClub.com/claims for details.
· Removes 99% of the plaque between the teeth and below the gumline, where traditional brushing and flossing can’t reach.**
· 50% more effective than string floss when it comes to improving the health of your gums.*
· Features 3 pressure modes: normal, soft, and pulse.
· Big, new XL tank holds enough water for 90 seconds of flossing.
· It’s water-resistant – you can floss in the shower.
· Cordless design makes it easy to use.
· A single charge lasts a full month.
· Perfect for people with braces or other hard-to-clean dental work.
· Includes an extra flossing tip – as a spare or to share.
1. Charge your water flosser.
2. Before you begin.
3. Start flossing.
4. After flossing.