There was an error adding your email address. Please contact support for additional assistance.
After trying our whitening products, 95% of customers said they would use it again.
Stain Barrier is a new SmileDirectClub oral care innovation that protects your teeth with an invisible shield against staining beverages like coffee, tea, red wine, and soda. It’s enamel-safe and low-sensitivity, so it’s ideal for everyday use, so you can smile with confidence, no matter what’s on the menu. In fact, with 30 applications per pen, it’s good to use multiple times day. And because it dries nearly invisible, no one will know you’re wearing it. You simply brush Stain Barrier onto your teeth about 10 minutes before consuming beverages. It creates an invisible shield that prevents stains for up to 4 hours.
Staining beverages don’t stand a chance. Simply brush it on and stains bounce off. New Stain Barrier prevents beverages from staining your teeth by creating an invisible shield that provides daily protection against beverages like coffee, tea, red wine, and soda. A single application protects your teeth for up 4 hours. And, it’s enamel-safe and low-sensitivity, so it’s ideal for everyday use. Apply it in the morning before coffee, at lunch before popping open that soda, then again after work as you get ready to relax with that glass of red wine. With 30 applications per pen, there’s enough Stain Barrier gel to last for weeks. Stain Barrier even includes a gentle whitening agent that helps prevent any new stains from forming making it a perfect complement to any teeth whitening routine. To use, you simply brush a small droplet of Stain Barrier onto your teeth. The gel takes just 5–10 seconds to air-dry. For best results, we recommend waiting about 10 minutes before consuming beverages. It creates an invisible shield that prevents stains for up to 4 hours. Everyone’s eating and drinking habits are different so the full protection of Stain Barrier will vary a bit.
1. Twist the bottom of the pen slowly until a small droplet of gel starts to form on the brush. A little gel goes a long way, so be careful not to apply too much.
2. Smile wide and apply a very thin layer onto your teeth. The gel should look clear on your teeth. Too much gel will appear white in color.
3. Keep smiling, teeth exposed, for 5–10 seconds to let the gel air-dry on your teeth. Do not rinse. While it may be hard to tell if it’s fully dry, trust us, 10 seconds max is all it takes.
4. For best results, wait about 10 minutes before consuming any beverages. Stain Barrier is nearly invisible and you may not even feel it, but it’s there.
5. Repeat anytime you want to prevent stains from sticking.
6. You simply brush Stain Barrier onto your teeth about 10 minutes before consuming beverages. It creates an invisible shield that prevents stains for up to 4 hours.
Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Urea Peroxide, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Tetrasodium EDTA, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Saccharin, Flavor.
• Stain Barrier is safe to use every day to protect against staining beverages. • It can be applied multiple times a day if desired.
• Stain Barrier takes just 5–10 seconds to air-dry. • For best results, we recommend applying it at least 10 minutes before consuming beverages. • Stain Barrier blocks stains for up to 4 hours.
• A single application blocks stains for about 4 hours. • Everyone’s eating and drinking habits are different, so the duration of full protection will vary. • It is safe to reapply as needed.
• The gel will slowly dissolve over time. It can be brushed away with toothpaste if desired.
• Yes, it’s safe to consume food and drinks with the gel, but eating foods may diminish the gel on the teeth much sooner than drinking beverages alone. • If you are eating, we recommend reapplying after a post-meal toothbrushing.
• The gel will dry clear. If the gel looks white, brush away some of the excess or allow extra dry time.
•Yes, the gel is safe and naturally dissolves, but we recommend brushing your teeth before bedtime, which will remove all of the gel remaining on your teeth at the end of the day.
• Yes, this is an enamel-safe sealant. • Additionally, it only contains a small amount of whitening agent, which is also safe on enamel.