There was an error adding your email address. Please contact support for additional assistance.
Small but mighty, the Pop-up water flosser stands at just 5” when closed – but when in use, it’s 50% more effective than string floss.* Its reservoir holds enough water for about 60 seconds of flossing, removing 99% of the plaque between teeth and below the gumline.** Just open it up, fill it with water, turn it on, and floss. The pop-up water flosser is collapsible, so it’s perfect for travel. It even includes a built-in storage spot for your floss tip. A single charge lasts a full month, and its cordless design makes it easy to use. Plus, it’s water-resistant – you can use it in the shower. Includes one extra floss tip.
*“50% more effective” claim is based on a comparison against string floss after 14 days where water flossing was found to be 50% more effective for improving gum health (reduction in gingival bleeding). Results from independent study, data on file.
**Based on clinical study. See SmileDirectClub.com/claims for details.
· Travel-ready – collapses to just 5” and has a built-in storage spot for your floss tip.
· 50% more effective than string floss.
· Removes 99% of the plaque between the teeth and below the gumline, where traditional brushing and flossing can’t reach.*
· It’s water-resistant – floss in the shower.
· Cordless design makes it easy to use.
· A single charge lasts a full month.
· Perfect for people with braces and other dental work.
· Includes an extra flossing tip – as a spare or to share.
· 3 pressure modes – normal, soft, and pulse.
· Reservoir holds enough water for about 60 seconds of flossing.
1. Charge your water flosser.
2. Prep the flosser.
3. Choose your flossing mode.
4. Start flossing.
5. After flossing.